jueves, 7 de febrero de 2008

My biography as a hero

Mi name is Abelardo Martinez and I was born in Guadalajara on March 20, 1991. When I was 3 I moved to Villahermosa Tabasco and 3 years later I came to Toluca and I've been living here ever since. Ever since I was little I knew that I had something very important to do in my life and always felt special. I've always liked music but it was until I was about 12 that I started playing the guitar and noticed that I was very good and that I could make people happy and laugh when they listened to my songs. I continued playing to improve and finally I met some guys who had the same effect on people son we decided to join to make even more people happy and laugh, thats how Just2
gained a new member which was me. Since then, every night we go out into the city in look for someone sad and unhappy and play some songs for them so that they are happy again. It may be difficult froma time to time as we have realized that people get unhappy and sad more often, and that are so stressed from their daily lifes that they forget to laugh, but the powers of Just2 grow more everyday until one day, and I'm sure of that, we will be able to make everyone in the world laugh and smile with our songs.
Abelardo Martinez 1180263

No hay comentarios: