jueves, 13 de marzo de 2008

Another poem :P

Hello there again! well here is the poem I wrote after putting the pieces of my broken heart in one piece again hehe :( . Hope you like it, and I really would like to hear your opinion about them.

I would like

I would like to say that you are no more in my heart,

That there is in it, no more pain

That all the love died with your farewell words...

I would like to say that seeing you everyday doesn't bring me down,

And that now I know why you said Good-bye

I would like to say that there is someone else with me,

That brought with she all the joy and warmth you took away

In that January day along with my heart.

I would like to say that you didn't tear my heart in pieces,

That it still beating as if nothing had ever happened,

and that in my chest there is not an empty, cold and so cruel hole.

I would like to say that for me you weren't the one,

That I had met many more who were better than you,

And you are no longer in my mind, in my thoughts.


I would like to say that I don't love you anymore,

That everything is the samem, that I have completely overcome it

along with the dawn of the Spring sun..

I would like to say that our love

was the last Snowflake that the sun melt down,

And that my heart rebirth along with the blooming flowers covering the green fields.

I would like to say that every space you could have left in me, is now occupied by someone else

That everything is going right and that I couldn't be better.

I would like to say that everything I said was the truth, that I have forgotten you,

that you are no longer in my thoughts, in my mind, and there is no empty and cold space in my chest

.

I really would like to say and believe all of this, but the truth is completely the opposite...

José Luis 1104874

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.