viernes, 25 de abril de 2008

Heyy adivinen qué es! Noemi Millán 1104859

What's this? What's this? There's color everywhere
What's this? There's white things in the air
What's this? I can't believe my eyes
I must be dreaming Wake up, Jack, this isn't fair
What's this? What's this? What's this? There's something very wrong
What's this? There's people singing songs
What's this? The streets are lined with Little creatures laughing
Everybody seems so happy Have I possibly gone daffy? What is this?
What's this?There's children throwing snowballs instead of throwing heads
They're busy building toys And absolutely no one's dead
There's frost on every window Oh, I can't believe my eyes
And in my bones I feel the warmth That's coming from inside
Oh, look What's this? They're hanging mistletoe, they kiss
Why that looks so unique, inspired They're gathering around to hear a story
Roasting chestnuts on a fire What's this?
What's this?In here they've got a little tree, how queer
And who would ever thinkAnd why? They're covering it with tiny little things
They've got electric lights on stringsAnd there's a smile on everyone
So, now, correct me if I'm wrong This looks like fun This looks like fun
Oh, could it be I got my wish? What's this?Oh my, what now?
The children are asleep But look, there's nothing underneath No ghouls, no witches here to scream and scare themOr ensnare them, only little cozy things
Secure them in their dreamland...
What's this?The monsters are all missing And the nightmares can't be found
And in their place there seems to be Good feeling all around
Instead of screams, I swearI can hear music in the air
The smell of cakes and piesare absolutely everywhereThe sights, the sounds
They're everywhere and all aroundI've never felt this good before
This empty place inside of me has been filling upI simply cannot get enough
I want it, oh, I want itOh, I want it for my ownI've got to know
I've got to knowWhat is this place that I have found? What is this?

Fall Out Boy - What's this?

No hay comentarios: