viernes, 25 de abril de 2008

andrea osorio

Waking up I see that everything is okThe first time in my life and now it's so great! Slowing down I look around and I am so amazedI think about the little things that make life greatI wouldn't change a thing about itThis is the best feelingThis innocence is brilliance, I hope that it will stayThis moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you byI found a place so safe, not a single tearThe first time in my life and now it's so clearFeel calm I belong, I'm so happy hereIt's so strong and now I let myself be sincereI wouldn't change a thing about itThis is the best feelingThis innocence is brilliance, I hope that it will stayThis moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you byIt's the state of bliss you think you're dreamingIt's the happiness inside that you're feelingIt's so beautiful it makes you wanna cryIt's the state of bliss you think you're dreamingIt's the happiness inside that you're feelingIt's so beautiful it makes you wanna cryIt's so beautiful it makes you want to cryThis innocence is brilliance, it makes you want to cryThis innocence is brilliance, please don't go away'Cause I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you byThis innocence is brilliance, I hope that it will stayThis moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by

No hay comentarios: