miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

AUTOBIOGRAPHY

My name is Edenea, I am 4 months old, I was born in the Australopithecus Ocean. I have 138 brothers and sisters. My mom is Dory, she is a great actress and a successful swimmer and memory player, in the other hand, my dad is Flounder, he has a weakness for mermaids… but besides that, he is a terrific father, he loves us...
All my adventure started in my 1st birthday… i was 2 months and my parents decided to give me an Elmo. I loved it as much as my life. But one day… we were on the Pacific Ocean on vacations and a terrible shark named Flipper stole my Elmo… when we return home i depressed almost for a month! … And I couldn’t stand that Flipper had my Elmo. So I decided to go after him and get my Elmo back. When I explained my parents my plans they laughed at me and told me no to say stupid things… so I get terribly mad and that night I escaped from my house.
After 2 days swimming all by myself I found a group of turtles. One of them was really charming and kind and we became friends’ immediately. I told him my story and Bolingüino decided to help me finding my Elmo. He thought me something very important, that everyone who always fights for its goals will achieve them. This was everything I had on my mind for almost 2 months.
Days passed by and I kept discovering new things about me… some good one and some other not that much. One day, I discovered that I could seduce people only with one look. So… this could be my course or my gift.
Bolingüino had so many friends! One of them was an eagle, she was Monopolia, and she turned out to be a great friend and she always helped us when swimming in the surface.
Finally, after so many time swimming, we found Flipper’s guard. He wasn’t inside so this was a piece of cake… we entered into his cave and I saw my Elmo! I swam as fast as I could to reach it. But in a blink Flipper appeared and we started fighting. Bolingüino couldn’t do much because it was my fight, not his. But all of a sudden, I remembered my power… so I looked right in Flipper’s eyes in the moment he was about to eat me! He stopped and he was really admired with my look. So I asked him to give me my Elmo. In spite of my charming look it wasn’t easy to persuade him. But finally he ceded.
Bolingüino was really happy, but we were really far from home, so we called Monopolia and she took us flying home. Flying was a really exciting experience! I felt really free!!
When I arrived home my parents were really worried but in a part they were happy because I had return. And since that moment everyone in the town who wanted to recover something they asked me and I became sort of a heroine in my town…

Edith Dávila Salazar
1104843

No hay comentarios: