jueves, 24 de enero de 2008

HERO BIOGRAPHY hector plata

my name is Hector Plata Valenzuela, son of Carlos Plata of toluca, and Gabriela Valenzuela of Mexico city better known as "El Defectuoso", y was borned in the boring but interesing city of Puebluca, y lived my childhood in a small town named Santa Maria del MOnte, where the "nopales" and "magüyes" are the most popular trees in th streets, a town where fire was not yet discovered until last year. away from the society y learned how to produce things, and to defend myself from others, this way i started to be known as the defensor of the poors y started to do so, protecting to poor and weaks, always protecting the natives, like a Benito Juarez but even more amazing, that's how i lived my chilhood saving poor animals, and people also, fighting againste the moste dangerous monsters and humans, if we can call them that way, at the age of 14 i have to left my town and trave to city for better oportunities, but being a super hero in a big city as toluca now a days is a really comun job, i haded no money and no one to save, so i decided to be a normal human and start studing in something that's why i'm here at tec, tring to hide my seret habilities........ the rest is not yet known. Time will put a name to what i did, the days will write my history and my name will be ther for ever f you want to....

No hay comentarios: