miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

a super heroine!

Hello, my name is Androshki Osoriux

I was born in a small town in Mexiquee named Metepequeño a May 29.

My family is formed by my mother whose names is Suseine and she has the super power to know that something is wrong when it is even if nobody tells her, she is able to make all things possible and can make things become perfect.

Second we have my father whose name is Lois he is a real hero he has the gift to always protect the family no matter what, however he has a little problem, he can be though and he gets easily mad at anyone who annoys him.

Third, my brother whose name is really original, he receives the same name as my father so you must know by now what is his name, but despite his lack of originality he has really great powers, he is like the love and generosity in a person, then my sister that is as original as my brother, yes her name is Suseine too. She is like my favorite heroin despite she doesn`t have any powerful powers she has the great gift of joy and happiness she always makes me laugh with her jokes, but let`s talk a little bit more about me.

I studied for about 12 years in the sensei school just for talented people as me, I’m not been modest is just is the truth I have the power to fly (on airplanes), I can transform things (at math’s) I can see clearly from far far away (with binoculars) but what I really can do for my own is smile to life and laugh to dead! That`s my super power as a heroine for everyone who wants to be happy! =)

No hay comentarios: