martes, 22 de enero de 2008

My story of real Heroes

My name is Marisol Priego and I borned in DF. I was a normal girl in what I tought it was a normal world but I discovered later that it wasn’t like that. One day I was in the computer as always I did in the afternoon when suddenly a very weird message came into the computer like a virus or something like that, after that there was a very strange guy telling me that the time has come, told me to be aware of everything the and was close. After that I was really scare and run where my mother was after that I told her everything that happened and she told me all a story of my past.

When I was really young my parents were enroled in a kind of a super league dedicated to fight against crime but they stopped doing that when they thought they defeated all criminals since now.

She also told me that I born with super powers I inherit from them but they weren’t really sure which where those ones so there was my first internal task. With the past of the years since that communication I started learned which where my powers and how to use them in a perfect way my power was a very strange one, I con return to anytime of the past.

When I just managed that power the final Judgment came and my hardest enemy who can be called nemesis was in the head of the movement his name was Chucho the terrible, the warning just came true and all this final day started al people was just sad about it and all they were dying all the destiny of people was in my hands so I decided to return to a very peaceful era and return my eternal love Bob Marley. In the final battle I just came with him and we just started to sing all his peaceful and lovely songs all people started reanimating and coming back to the world all because the people considered that melody a magical one. Once all people in the world was reanimated the battle between my nemesis and me started, but now all the people was in my side because now they could fight.

At the end we just fought and I destroyed him with my own hands so I would be sure he wouldn’t hurt people again.

That is my superhero story now I continue studying in the school my perfect boyfriend Bob Marley is with me and I now used my powers to have fun. All people know me as The Princess of the Time.

No hay comentarios: