martes, 22 de enero de 2008

Well, my name is Laura A. Jimenez Cruz. My story starts the morning of July 17, 1990. I was born in Chakaville. Mine, was like any other little kid’s childhood: going to school, playing with your friends, passing all the afternoon with your family, going to extracurricular classes, etc. I studied kinder garden at the Centro Escolar del Lago de los Cisnes. It was until I turned seven years old that I realized I had super powers. Of course, before that, strange things were happening to me, like perceiving other people’s thoughts, knowing what was going on in their minds.
When my parents discovered my super powers they decided to move from Chakaville to Superville, where we found many schools that taught all the gifted how to control their super powers to avoid being controlled by them. I attended classes at the Argos Power Control Center. There, I discovered that, not only I could read minds, but also I could fly and become invisible.
The first time I became invisible was a very funny experience and very stressful because I didn`t know how to return to be visible. This allowed me to play a lot of jokes, like entering the cafeteria and taking food and candies, I also frightened many people that were alone and things in the room were moving. Looking all these faces was very funny, but when Margot (the principal of the APCC) knew about my jokes she started to shout at me and I became visible again, so I was punished because of those little jokes.
At the end, at APCC, the most precious gift I was given, was to learn how to manage all my super powers on the benefit of my fellowmen, helping people to be happier.


By: Laura Jimenez

No hay comentarios: