miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

My Biography

I was born 25 years ago, in a very hot place which is located at the center of the planet. My mom when she was a little girl used to live in the Earth. But one day, when she was pregnant she fell down in a volcano! And nine months after, I came to this world. I still wonder how I managed to survive in those conditions and alone, because my mom died before I couldn even meet her.
I lived the first 15 years of my life inside the Earth, I felt really lonely, I wanted more! I allways though that there were more people like me, in another part (and I was right! jaja) So, one day I decided to go away, far from everything I knew. I flied and flied until I get there. And saw all the world that I was missing.
When I first got here, I realized something that the people here weren´t able to do many things I do. I’m able to fly and when I get really stressed I can stop the time. I get to know this world , I like it even more, but I also saw all the bad things that happened.
I realized that I got here for a reason, I have to do something against the crime. I stated saving people, and puting the bad ones into jail. This is how I gained the love of the town, and I am really happy about that. Once, I was defeating two thieves that were stealing a candy. One of the men was absolutly gorgeous, I fell in love with him at the second I saw him, but there was a problem, and it doesn’t matter he stole just a candy, he was junkie. But everyday I flied where he lived, just to see him.
One day I was flying down, and I accidentally crashed against him! I was so embarrased, but then I had to go because someone was trying to kill the president. So I told him to meet me at dinner, in a restaurant. After saving the president, I went to the restaurant and we ate, I had such a great time.
After a while that we were going out, he told his secret. He used to be a woman. This secret, almost gave me a heart attack. But I did`t care, because all the love that I had to him/her. And now I am happily married to a thief, junkie, trasgender. But I keep fighting the crime and also my husband/wife.

No hay comentarios: