martes, 22 de enero de 2008

Me as a hero yeah!! ANAIS CASTILLO!

1104905

SCORPIGIRL


My name is Anais Castillo Robles,I was born in December 30th 1990, in Durango, Mexico. I always loved animals, dancing was my passion and I only hoped for magic to come to my life.
When I was 8 years old, I was bitten by a scorpion, it was the biggest bug I had ever seen, I remember my friends and I were looking for some fur traders that had killed my raccoon, when I saw them hurting it I got so angry I suppose that attracted the scorpion, they say they are of strong temper I don’t really know. After this, a little scar appeared in my forearm, when I got angry it bothered me, I just couldn’t forget it was there.
A few years later, my family and I moved to Sonora, to the desert, there I met a good and unusual animal..a sheep, the thing is that this sheep talked, nobody could believe me, but I knew it she talked and her name was Gretel, by this time I was 12 years old, I remember telling her how excited I was to go to the special college of arts there in Sonora, and became a professional dancer, I never thought I would have to change all of this.
From this time on, Gretel the sheep and I became best friends, we went everywhere together, I loved touching her soft fur, it was so special, in my town everyone wanted to kill her and make some warm clothes with her, but I still could not forget my raccoon and the horrible way it was killed. Weeks later, some fur traders arrived to our place and asked my parents if we had some animal to sell with a good and useful fur, they said we owned the prettiest sheep in the town, so they asked to see it, of course I wouldn’t allow this they would kill my best friend if I didn’t do anything, so I took my sheep, some food and started my journey to free my sheep.
One night, I had a very weird dream, where my raccoon talked to me and said that my mission was to rescue the animals that were trapped, the scorpion venom that was in my veins would give me the strength enough to do this, so I started in Chihuahua, were I knew the fur traders would go, by this time, my sheep was no longer a sheep it had transformed in a very nice and beautiful curly girl. She became my guide, and gave me a magical pillow, that told me in my dreams everything that I wanted to know and was annoying my heart. The next day we arrived to the place were lots of animals suffered in cages, almost 200 hundred animals waited there for a horrible death, like my raccoon, I remember we entered the place, and I saw a young boy in a cage too, he was with a wolf, the space was very little for the both of them, Gretel and me didn’t lose time, my pillow had told me where I could find the objects I needed to free them, it said I would find a treasure, but the quest wasn’t easy some of the traders woke up and hit me, but I was able to get rid of him, I don’t know how, but he was lying unconscious on the floor, lots of men arrived, and we freed the animals, as soon as the boy was out, he fought the traders with an ability I had never seen giving the animals a chance to escape. Later on, and well hidden he told us his name was Alejandro and was sold to pay his parents debt, I couldn’t stand it he was so nice, and so handsome, we fall in love. I was 16 by this time.
I knew it was time to return with my family, so we did, Alejandro, Gretel and me. On January 4th of 2007 I returned to my home in Sonora, my parents were so glad to see me and asked who my friends were, they took Gretel as a daughter and Alejandro asked me to marry him, I knew it was too soon for me, I had plans, I had dreams but so did he. We decided to marry on February 14th 2007 I married my true love, a few weeks later both of us entered the college of special arts in Sonora. We never heard of the killers again, at least the north was safe.

1 comentario:

... dijo...

sorry for the mega choro teacherr!!!

:D