miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

My Biography

First of all, my name is Victor Esquivel, I was born 21 years ago in the amazing, awesome, paradisiacal city of toluca. I have only one brother, 3 years younger than me. I lived with my fathers untill I finished my career, and I used to think that i was going to have a normal life as a student, and then as an ingeneer, but then in one day, well it was not an normal day, it was my birthday. I woke up it was 7,wait untill 11 just to figure out that no one will come, i thought i got a lot of friends but i noticed that i was alone, so i started to think that my lafe had no sense, suddenly a light appeared deep inside me, i started feeling miself a lot more optimistic even in the worst cases, my life regained a lot o sense, after many years y went to a lab to make me a blood test, and it said that i had other inmunologic body living in my blood, it was white and the strangest thing waas that the organism had his own light, nowadays I play in the Real Madrid, with the name in my back, well, not my real name, the name that I think made me this phenomenon... I'm called Mr. Brightside

No hay comentarios: