martes, 22 de enero de 2008

The super me

My name is Alejandro Gutierrez I study at Tec of Monterrey and this is my true story.

I was a normal boy in my hometown Toluca just like all the other normal people, but one day my life changed for ever. That day I was just returning to my home as always but when I was just crossing the road I just really felt very bad all my head was scrambled and I wasn’t so good the last I remember from that day is that I was up to be hit by a truck after that I just woke up in the same road but my surprise was that I was ALIVE! I couldn’t even believe since I remembered that last truck.

I just walk to de mirror and I really noticed a changes I was like bigger and I had muscles, after that I try to carry a my bed and my surprise was that I could, I have super strength. Then I just went to the school as a “normal” boy. In school a discovered my other powers when I got mad I discover I could move objects and read minds with the power of a super mind when I was again in home alone I wanted to know if I would have any other power and I discovered two more that I could control fire but not generate it and that I could fly trough the winds.

After that I try to have a normal life like all other people but now I had the responsibility to protect ordinary people. I used my powers for the good and I can also use them to have fun or even to have revenge.

Actually I’m just trying to have time but I cant because I always have to fight against all type of crime but I always have to fight against my old nemesis: DR. JP he is my oldest nemesis it is because I stopped his plan to control all the energy of the people to have super football powers so now he want to see me in the ground all dead.

While I was trying to have a normal life I discovered my last power for ladies a can be super “pachoncito”.

My name as a superhero is Mindfreak so if you are sometimes in troble I will be there in a second.

No hay comentarios: