martes, 22 de enero de 2008

***biOgRafia*** ---->GbY D<----

***My Powerpuff Life***
By Gby Dorantes
"Sugar, spice, and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl. But Professor Georgeum and Mrs. Amp accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction: Chemical X! Thus the Powerpuff girl was born! Using her ultra super power, Gby has dedicated her live to fighting crime and the forces of evil!"

Well as you red before I came to this crazy world thanks to Professor Georgeum and Mrs Amp. I was born in Toluquilla city on September 1, 1991. My creator Georgeum besides working in his lab, works in a company named Consorcio ARA, maybe you have heard about this company. And my mom, she has a very special job, she is something like a tooth fairy the only difference is that she doesn’t leave any money under children’s pillow, whenever she takes children’s tooth out of their mouth she leaves a bill under their parent’s pillow, haha. And their ages? you don’t need to know them.

Believe it or not I used to be normal, the first years of my life I used to be like everyone else around here. But one day in my 3rd birthday I realized that I was a little bit different from others. That day I felt weird, at the beginning I thought I was feeling that way because I was already a big girl. But since that they my life changed, I discover that I had super powers. The firsts weeks were really hard for me, my powers were out of control, I was scared I didn’t want to go to school or play with my friends. I was afraid of telling them what was happening to me, I didn’t want them to look at me like some kind of freak. Nobody knew my secret except of my creators; they knew that life was going to be difficult without any help, so one day they create a fairy that will help me, teach me, and the most important thing, she will be my best friend.( Sister is how I call that beautiful fairy).

My fairy taught me how to use and control my powers. All my life she has been helping me to combat crime in Toluquilla. We have had some rough times, that even a heroine has to pass through, but with the power of love everything can be overcome.

Toluquilla is always saved, thanks to Gby and her fairy!!!

No hay comentarios: