martes, 22 de enero de 2008

Super biography

My name is Juan Pablo Arriaga García Rendón. I was born in Toluca on September 13th, 1991. My parents and brothers are ordinary people with ordinary lifes but I am kind of different, I have super powers, I am super fast and can recover easily. Since I can remember I have been different from other people. When I was a kid my parents didn’t allow me to play with another children, because they where afraid about me using my super powers. So they would discover that I was not normal and send to a laboratory in order to study me. That idea still drive my parents crazy. Later, when I grow up I started playing soccer for fun. At the beginning my parents did not know anything about it, but then I had to tell them. They rejected the idea, but when they saw me playing they said I was looking just as a normal boy, so I continued playing soccer until I became one of the top-soccer players around the world. I played for uncountable teams, and I met thousands of people. I was happy playing but I thought that maybe I was wasting my super powers on stupid things, so then I became a super villain. You may ask why?. Simply, I realised that people only waste their time dreaming and they often forget to live so I make them think about their lifes trying them on some really hard testes. The ones that had survive are now good people and good citizens, so think well about how your life goes because maybe I will visit you one day.

No hay comentarios: