miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

boigrafy of Miguel

My name is Miguel, I was born in the most dangerous city in the world, Mexico city.
My mothers name is Rebeca and my fathers name is Miguel. Everything in my family was very normal like all the other families in the world, but something happened that changed my life forever, when I was five my mother took me to a tae kwon do school, and my teacher saw that I was very talented, I destroyed every opponent that challenged me and they finished on the emergency room. Even I defeated some master of masters that were from twenty to fifty years old.
One day my mother and I were going to buy some fruits and vegetables on the market when suddenly some bad people wanted to take our money away, so I challenge them on a street fight so as they saw me they thought how a little boy is going to defeat us?
And yes!, I defeat them. Since that moment I spent most of my time helping the weak from the bad and abusive people. Yes I am very strong. One day, I was walking in the street when I realized that one shop was being robed. So I entered to that shop, I fight against the bad people and they were arrested. The police was in shock, they had never seen anything like that. One member of the police department offered me a job in the city of Leon Guanajuato, so I moved to that city and I lived there fighting for the good of everyone for 3 years, in that city I lived the most wonderful days of my life, then the city of Toluca wanted my services so now I am living here and also I am preparing for being even better studying in Tec de Monterrey.

No hay comentarios: